Re: python client library

We actually have an almost-done DB API driver now. Max has been working
on it. I've also been doing some experimenting with a cython-based
version, although that one is much less far along.

Always interested in help, though. lp:drizzle-interface is definitely
where we're focusing those efforts!

Monty