Re: python client library

Is it just a python interface to the wireline protocol or do you have
a PEP 249 compatible library? If you do have one that's awesome and
I'd love to play with it. My original intention was actually to add a
Drizzle backend to Django, but I ended up being drawn lower and lower
down the stack since things weren't quite finished yet. If you have a
PEP 249 compatible library I can go back to my original goal, and
that's really exciting that so much progress has been made!

Mike