Re: python client library

Hi Mike!

The in-progress DB-API implementation is here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~chromakode/drizzle-interface/dbapi

It still needs work (particularly in parameter substitution,
optimization, and thread-safety), and is waiting on a few things
upstream, but it works now and should implement the complete API RSN. I
also have high hopes for a Cython version down the road, since that will
be much more efficient than the pure-python wrapper I've got going on.

I'd love to hear your comments/ideas/gripes about it. If you're
interested in hacking on it, you can find me in #drizzle on FreeNode.

--Max