Re: python client library

i've had some issues compiling/building/installing the python library and
didnt know if anyone had a set of instructions that could speed me along.  i
posted a bug but i dont know if it truly is a bug or something else that
i've done wrong (i'd default to the latter, though).

thank you in advance!

seth