Re: python client library

Hi Mark,

There are currently two discrete pieces of the Python library:

* a SWIG wrapper around libdrizzle, providing a parallel API
* a Python module implementing the Python DBAPI using the SWIG wrapper

I've been working on the Python DBAPI wrapper. My work currently lives
at:

https://code.launchpad.net/~chromakode/drizzle-interface/dbapi

It's getting there, but not ready for production use yet. If you're
starting a new project, this is your best bet, though be advised that
some important features (such as parameter substitution) have yet to be
completed.

There's also been discussion of (down the road) implementing a better
Python DBAPI solution in Cython. Monty has been working on this, and
AFAIK, it is in early stages of development.

Hope this helps!

-M