Re: python client library

Mark:

chromakode is almost done with the dbapi module on top of
drizzle-interface as it is now. We've also been discussing migrating
that to use pyrex, but if we do, it'll just be v2 of that code - so for
now I' just follow the drizzle-interface work.

Seth:

Well-- you can either do:

easy_install python-libdrizzle

Or, you can do: