Re: python client library

Monty,
Thanks for the guidance.  With both methods I get errors.

The easy_install method threw ~60 errors and the source pull does well until
I do the python setup.py install which throws a few errors too.

Being new to this I don't know what's the best route to take; should I
attach a text file or copy and paste the errors into the body of the email?