Re: Replacement Memory Engine

Hi!

Project is a first iteration replacement of the memory engine that we currently use for temporary tables. The table does not need to be concurrent in design (aka, not knowledge of threads needed).

Basically:

1) Take a protobuffer and represent an in-memory table.
2) Make use of the pool API from boost.
3) Support both hash and btree indexes.
4) Support all of the basic mechanics of a SE (insert, update, delete,etc...)

Cheers,
	-Brian