Re: Replacement Memory Engine

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:15:35 -0700, Brian Aker <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 31, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Stewart Smith wrote:
>
> > Although to actually use it for internal temporary tables (the ones
> > made
> > during query execution) I'd have to resurrect my branch that makes
> > that
> > code path use the API... probably spend a week focused on it.
>
> If you have that somewhere I'd like to take a look at it.

it's in... ummm... lp:~stewart-flamingspork/drizzle/sum-distinct-create-internal-temporary-table

but not all complete, just some things in a proto and checking some
things... have an idea how to proceed on it though.

Ages ago i had something working for the create-internal-temporary-table
code that was there for INFORMATION_SCHEMA. but that no longer works :)

--
Stewart Smith