Re: SQL Standard

Hi!

On Apr 1, 2010, at 4:13 PM, Andrew Garner wrote:

There is also a collection of links to various drafts (including
SQL:2008 and older) on the Postgres developers FAQ:

I would also suggest to Google for both IBM's DB2 and MS SQL Server's documentation. I am personally finding that MS online documentation is pretty superior at this point to anyone else's. They have spent the time to document the standard in relationship to their product.

Another option is to look at the book "SQL-99 Complete"*.

Cheers,
	-Brian

*I believe Monty Widenius owns the rights to it, and was going to publish it online at some point.