Re: GSoC Cloud Based Storage Engine

I have fixed this by define this macro in CFLAGS, is there any better way to work around this?

Currently I am trying to follow the tutorial of 'Tutorial_:_Writing_A_Storage_Engine_for_Drizzle' on the wiki, but it seems the link in that page to stewart's skeleton-embedded-innodb-engine is broken.

Anyway, i managed to find the branch source code. Any suggestion for my work and application about the GSoC project?

Thanks
Yanbo