Re: GSoC Cloud Based Storage Engine

Hi Yanbo,
As you already figured out from wiki, took the content from Stewart smith's
blog posts only (with his permission).
There are few more blog posts by Stewart Smith which can give you further
details.
so if you have time, it is worth brolwsing though his other blog posts also.

Jay also had a blog post on new storage engine APIs.
http://www.joinfu.com/2010/03/recent-work-on-improving-drizzles-storage-engine-api/

I hope this will help you,
Jobin