GSoC- Replacement Memory Engine

  Sir,
   I am an undergraduate
student pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology from NIT,
Allahabad, one of the premier institutes for engineering and applied
sciences in India. I wish to participate in GSoC 2010 and make my best
contribution in the development of Drizzle.

Sir,  I have very good knowledge of C/C++ and data structures. I have
 been learning C++ for almost last 6 years and done 6-7 projects under
various professors and also currently working on 2 projects. I am also
very good at programming in OpenSuse, Ubuntu, Fedora. I am quite good at
 finding bugs in source code  and correcting them. Given a chance to participate, I will work to my full
potential and successfully complete the project.
Sir, I am very much interested in working with you
and is looking forward to a positive reply from you. I am ready to
furnish any other details which you may need.
Thanking you, Sir.

Yours
 sincerely  ,
ANAND MOHAN
B.Tech (6th sem)
Computer Science
NIT,
 Allahabad
India
Mo. +919889751088
begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              +919889751088