Re: Fwd: Error while building drizzle

Hi Ashish,

I think nobody ever came accross such an obstacle.
building the Drizzle is a very easy and straight forward.
Your message looks like some file permission issue.

Nobody could replay because details were missing.
how you got the source?
(from the tarball release or from the version control (bzr pull)?)
can you give me the details what all steps you followed?
and what is the distribution you are using.

Thanks,
Jobin.