Re: GSoC project idea

Hello Brian,
       I am Akshay Mittal from IIT Kanpur, India. We had a little
conversation earlier related to a project study in which I was deeply
interested. I had a proposed implementing the set-operations "DIVIDE",
"MINUS" & "INTERSECT" in the drizzle database server. You had advised me to
have a look at sql_union.cc. In fact, I even studied other files and on that
basis I have prepared my project proposal
http://drizzle.org/wiki/New_Set_Operations_For_The_Drizzle_Database_Server

It would be very grateful of you if you could have a look at it and suggest
any improvements in my proposal or any other comments that you want to
provide me with.