Re: Tasks that need help

Hi Tim!  As Pawel pointed out, that low-hanging-fruit milestone is a
good place to start, but the best way to get started is to pop up on
Freenode.net IRC #drizzle and ask a developer for a hand.  We're all
friendly and don't bite :)

I've been known to put together blueprints and starter coding tasks
for folks who ask on IRC ;)

Cheers!

Jay