Re: Replacement Memory Engine

Hi Ankit!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we already have >12 students
applying for Drizzle projects for GSoC.  While it's not out of the
question that you could be accepted, there are a number of students
who have already completed their applications and coding demonstration
tasks.  I'm afraid it might be a bit too late at this point to apply
:(  If you'd like to chat about things, we're available on IRC
freenode.net #drizzle.

Cheers!

-jay