Drizzle @ OSCON

Hi everyone!

We have an opportunity to have a project booth at OSCON again this
year, and I wanted to ask if anyone within the Drizzle community is
planning on attending and could help volunteer at the booth? The booth
would be open Wednesday and Thursday, and we get a free sessions-only
pass that could be shared by folks who volunteer. I'll be there and
will help out, but I don't want to be stuck at the booth for two days
straight. For more OSCON details, see:

http://www.oscon.com/oscon2010

If you are already attending or would like to attend and help out,
please let me know. This of course requires you have some knowledge
of Drizzle and can give a decent description of what it's all about
to people stopping by. :)

Thanks!
-Eric

Follow ups