Newbie contributor/developer - introduction

Hello to the Drizzle list,

I would like to introduce myself.  I met some of you briefly at
LCA-Wellington (hello Stewart, Eric, Tim).  I'd love to get involved
in the Drizzle project.  I am currently doing a FOSS course at the
Australian National University (ANU) which means that I also need to
research the Drizzle project, so, you might find me lurking in IRC or
asking 'history' questions on the mailing list.

I know that you are getting a lot of interest at the moment from the
GSoC developers, so I'll look at some of the 'low-hanging-fruit'
discussed on the mailing list.  It might take me some time to get
familiar enough with the Drizzle code-base to be confident to submit a
patch, however I am keen to get involved.

Cheers

Sanders