Re: Drizzle in Debian

For something to be in Debian unstable, I thought there were still a few watermarks of stability (after all, it's uploaded with the intent to auto-descend to Testing). Debian has a less talked about "Experimental" distribution that sits above Unstable for the truly alpha stuff. Of course these judgments as to what's stable or not still fall down to the individual maintainers (and of course passing lintian/autobuilds).

I don't know how this maps to Fedora project, but the above implies to me that things should be good to go.

Brian Aker wrote:
Hi!