Re: BLOB streaming is looking for a home in drizzle

Hi Barry!

Since it's the MySQL conference this week, folks are pretty busy
finishing up slides and such.  Will you be here at the conference and
able to make it to Drizzle Developer Day?  It would be a great time to
discuss your needs and the BLOB streaming plugin.

As for the "post" hooks, have you checked out the replication API
hooks?  They have all the information you would need from the
post-execution perspective.  We would need to discuss whether the
existing plugin::Logging::pre() API contains enough information for
your needs.

Cheers!

jay