Re: BLOB streaming is looking for a home in drizzle

Hi Jay,

I will only be at the conference Tuesday and Wednesdays and unfortunately
not for the Drizzle Developer Day.

If anybody had a free timeslot during that time to discuss this in person it
would be great but I understand if people are too busy with other things.

Barry