php-pecl-drizzle 0.4.2 RPM Packages for Testing

Hello all,

For those interested in PHP development/testing, I've packaged up an initial set of php-pecl-drizzle RPMs for Fedora 12.  I did build for RHEL/CentOS 5 as well but there is a bug [1].  Information on testing packages from the unofficial yum repository please see the drizzle wiki [2].

TESTING:

root@fedora ~]# yum install php-pecl-drizzle

root@fedora ~]# httpd -t

root@fedora ~]# /etc/init.d/httpd restart

Monty, are there any specific/optional config options that are honored in /etc/php.d/drizzle.ini?

Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.