Re: problem buidling drizzle on osx 10.6

It looks like this is not the case. If I use this option then ./configure fails to find libprotobuf (which is being successfully found when run w/o this option). Specifying multiple --with-lib-prefix also doesn't help - in this case only the last one seems to have effect.