Re: problem buidling drizzle on osx 10.6

Hi Vladimir,

There are quite some lib prefixes defined, for libprotobuf, you can specify it with

--with-libprotobuf-prefix[=DIR]  search for libprotobuf in DIR/include and DIR/lib

Search for 'Optional Packages' in the configure file you can find the other optional libs' prefix configurations.  Or you can use ./configure --help to get such information, as Dave said.

Good luck

Yanbo

On Apr 16, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Vladimir Kolesnikov wrote:

It looks like this is not the case. If I use this option then ./configure fails to find libprotobuf (which is being successfully found when run w/o this option). Specifying multiple --with-lib-prefix also doesn't help - in this case only the last one seems to have effect.