Re: problem buidling drizzle on osx 10.6

Yes, the last --with-lib-prefix given wins. It adds a single library search path
to the _standard_ library paths. Sorry that wasn't clear. Are you already giving
this for libprotobuf? If so, you need to either use the --with-libprotobuf-prefix
option to specify where protobuf lives, or you can install protobuf in one of the
standard locations, like /usr/local.

/Dave