Re: problem buidling drizzle on osx 10.6

This was just one of the options I tried. Protobuf is installed in /usr/local.

The first thing I did was to simply use "--with-lib-prefix=/opt/local" (I checked and boost is there indeed). But then it started to complain about missing protobuf (protobuf check is performed before the boost check) so I tried "--with-lib-prefix=/opt/local --with-lib-prefix=/usr/local" and it didn't work too. But if you say /usr/local is a standard location then it should work with "--with-lib-prefix=/opt/local". It didn't...

BR,
Vlad