Re: problem buidling drizzle on osx 10.6

Odd. If protobuf is installed in subdirectories underneath /usr/local, then
those most likely are not searched. If so, you should use --with-libprotobuf-prefix
as I suggested before.

I simply install protobuf-cpp from MacPorts and avoid all of this hassle.  :)

/Dave