Re: BLOB streaming is looking for a home in drizzle

Hi!

On Apr 20, 2010, at 6:24 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

> The problem is then he has to create a storage engine plugin for
> something that isn't a storage engine.  Everything isn't a hammer.

This is why I said that a plugin point would need to be added to that location. He should not have to have an SE just to do this one thing.

In general right now, there is a need for plugins to be coupling points around  events in some cases (not all). We aren't anywhere near the point of being able to have this just yet though.

Cheers,
	-Brian