Re: BLOB streaming is looking for a home in drizzle

Hi!

On Apr 20, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Barry Leslie wrote:

> My breakpoint in the PBXT's doDropTable() never gets hit if I drop an INNODB
> table.
>
> Or have I missed the point here?

We can put a generic "event" on dropTable(), like we do on connect/disconnect/etc. We can hand you the event and you can decide if you want to do anything with it.

At the moment any such plugin point would need to be passive, aka it could not abort the event. I would look at Joe Daly's work.

Cheers,
	-Brian