Re: Working on structs in pbxt

Hi!

On Apr 22, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Sanders King wrote:

> I'm looking at the low-hanging-fruit blueprint 'convert structs to classes' as a way to get into the Drizzle code.  If I was to start with, for instance, converting the linked list in the pbxt plugin, would that be as good as any?  Any other suggestions?

I wouldn't touch the internals to PBXT. The authors of it of it merge between multiple codebases.

> Unfortunately I'm new to Drizzle, new to C/C++, and new to FOSS.  Do I just work on something and submit it, or should I get work assigned first?

Take a look at the low hanging fruit blueprints on launchpad (https://launchpad.net/drizzle/+milestone/low-hanging-fruit).

Once you have something complete, just request for it to be merged. If you need any help, just ask here or on IRC.

Cheers,
	-Brian