Re: PROPOSAL: Change to the Cursor interface

Hi!

This ties into a bigger question of how to return error/information from callers. Stewart and I spent a bit of time talking about this at the conference (though with no conclusion). The basic idea is to return an object that is minimal copy upon return (aka... no memory allocation and the hit cost is low).

I wouldn't get wrapped up too much in the current design of it.

Cheers,
	-Brian