Re: PROPOSAL: Change to the Cursor interface

Hi!

On Apr 23, 2010, at 9:37 AM, Jay Pipes wrote:

>> I wouldn't get wrapped up too much in the current design of it.
>
> I'm really not sure what the above means.  Could you explain?

Cursor has a number of other issues that need to be fixed (like how we do row retrieval, etc...). Making a bunch of modifications to it at the moment doesn't really make a lot of sense when there is enough that needs to be changes in other sections of it. AKA any work right now is just likely to be tossed.

Cheers,
	-Brian