Re: PROPOSAL: Change to the Cursor interface

It would be most excellent if there was some kind of
discussion/document/blueprint (anything, really) which outlines these
changes.  Part of what I am trying to do by putting stuff onto the
mailing list is refrain from the "I did it in a local branch and will
just clobber all your code because I push my code before you"
problems.  It would be nice if contributors knew what was planned.

-jay