Give a bug some love today

Hi everyone,

Below are a list of bugs currently living in our 'Open' queue.  Each of them
is just waiting to share the gift of curiosity, frustration, and,
ultimately, the joy of conquest with a developer willing to give them some
love.

Won't you adopt one today? ; )

Most of these are optimizer related and are popping up in our randgen tests.
 The transaction_log failures might not be so important as I'm still in the
process of testing that and further bugs are likely to be found.

optimizer: (NOTE: the first two are likely related)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/585628
Adding STRAIGHT_JOIN to certain queries results in loss of returned rows

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/585644
Adding STRAIGHT_JOIN to certain queries results in a large number of
duplicate row

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/592444
Segfault - operator= (join=0x1fd0fd8, tables=<value optimized out>,
conds=<value optimized out>, keyuse_array=<value optimized out>) at
./drizzled/join_table.h:73

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/592473
Crash/segfault in drizzled::subselect_single_select_engine::exec
(this=0x19a7008) at drizzled/item/subselect.cc:2204

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/586051
Server allowing JOIN on NULL values in certain cases if query includes ORDER
BY clause

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/586578
crash / assertion in add_found_match_trig_cond

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/595305
Assertion failed - exec_method != MATERIALIZATION || (exec_method ==
MATERIALIZATION && engine->engine_type() ==
subselect_engine::HASH_SJ_ENGINE)", file=<value optimized out>, line=318,
function=0x84fae0 "virtual bool drizzled::Item_in_subselect::exec()
* NOTE: This same assertion was being hit in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/588408  However, the test case for
that bug no longer crashes, so we have a new bug.  The old bug could be used
as a guideline / intro for a fix (?)

transaction_log:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/594873
transaction log incorrectly records NULL INSERT into an ENUM as the first
permissible value

https://bugs.launchpad.net/drizzle/+bug/594876
transaction log not differentiating NULL values and empty string for char
columns