Object ownership

Hi!

We have a field for "ownership" that currently just gets left as "NULL". For a default object in the system, what should we use? Say for instance INFORMATION_SCHEMA, or DATA_DICTIONARY. Or should they be owned by whomever owns the current CATALOG.

If now user is specified on the object, should we just place the current user? If the system is using now users, should we keep NULL, or place in root (or system)?

Keep in mind that internally we just see these as strings, AAA system is what validates these.

Cheers,
	-Brian