Re: Any GIT - Mirror of Drizzle main repository ?

On 25/06/2010 1:15 PM, Prafulla wrote:
As the others have said, feel free to make one! However, if you're
thinking of being involved in drizzle development at all, you're going
to want to get set up with bzr, which I'd be more than happy to help with.

Yes. I am planning to get involved.
But I was feeling kind of uncomfortable with bzr so I thought If there's any

Aha, it was just what I thought when I first came to drizzle.
But if you're going to get involved, you'll love the great integration of bzr and launchpad, it's just so convenient. :-)

GIT repository mirror, I would just clone it and start hacking.
But Now I think, I would just get my hands on bzr .

Good luck, and welcome!
Thanks :)

--Zimin