GSoC Report 5

Hi,

Because of some accumulated deadlines at my university I haven't been
able to do any sensible amount of work. In order to make up for that I
am going to work additionally during the two following weekends. This
means that I will send the next two reports shifted respectively, and
after that things will be going on normally. Since I'm finally on
holidays I won't have problems with finding the necessary time.

Sorry for not telling it earlier, time goes by two times faster when
one is under pressure :(

Paul B.