PBMS client lib installation problem

Hi,

I have setup the PBMS plug-in to build and install the PBMS client library,
or that is what I am trying to do.

I want to install the library libpbmscl.so in the lib folder (this works OK)
and the pbmslib.h file directly into the 'include' folder. No knowing any
better I am doing the 'include' install using a post install hook to copy
the file to the desired location. This works great on my builds but Hudson
doesn't like it, I get permission denied errors. The hook looks like this:

install-data-hook:
  cp $(srcdir)/plugin/pbms/src/pbmslib.h  $(includedir);

Is there a better way to do this?

Do people agree with where I am installing the lib and its header?

Barry
Barry Leslie

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: (001) 250 884 1820
Fax: (001) 250 595 4460
Email: Barry.Leslie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.PrimeBase.com

SNAP Innovation Softwareentwicklung GmbH, D-22765 Hamburg,
Max-Brauer-Allee 50, Germany
Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 61066, Geschäftsführer: Ulrich Zimmer, Paul
McCullagh