Re: Drizzle for application developers?

Hi!

Thanks for coming, first of all.

What I meant there (and obviously I need to rework this message) is that the ways in which we are _better_ than MySQL (or trying to be better) are focused on people building clouds. Things that would make building application on clouds (such as automagic sharding or the like) are still todo list items. So for your case, we're no worse than mysql, but we may not have added tons to make your life better yet.

Does that clarify a bit? (Also, anyone feel free to disagree with me here)