Re: Drizzle for application developers?

Hi Monty

Thank you very much for the very helpful feedback. It clarifies it very
well.   (BTW, I have worked through the online version of the presentation
(which was very good, thanks!) I wish I could have been at your presentation
at Velocity though :)    )

Your answer confirmed to me that we are still going to start using Drizzle
for our new project now.  What we probably already would benefit from is
amongst others: thorough testing (I can gather from this discussion group
and elsewhere that testing is very important to drizzle developers), a
streamlined code-base (because you took out code that is not required for
the purposes of web applications and are you also refactoring and improving
existing code where required. ) and it is much easier to participate in the
community (and development). Also, as an "early adopter", we would already
benefit from learning and understanding how best to use and implement
drizzle.

Thanks!