Re: State of distributions

On 07/19/2010 08:42 PM, Brian Aker wrote:
> Hi!
>
> What are the states of the current distributions and Drizzle?

Debian currently have an old version of Drizzle (and same with Ubuntu)
Both of these are my fault, I need to upload new versions.

In fact, I'll try to do that today or tomorrow as soon as Patrick cuts
the latest tarball. That will get the latest into debian unstable. I'll
try to get that synced over to Ubuntu Maverick as soon as I can.

Other versions of ubuntu are all served by the Drizzle PPA.
(lucid/karmic - I'm not supporting intrepid and earlier)

Monty