Re: Drizzle on MS windows

>Step 1: Kill Windows
>Step 2: live happy life.

Stewart, You said it correctly. :)
Now realizing how bad it is.
first i tried to set up Msys (bash for windows) and other  mingw build
stuffs.
but someway windows 7 don't like all these things. windows keeps crashing
the configure script. :(

IMHO, this confirms Monty's approch is the best for native compilation and
in the right direction (Cross compile it from linux)
So that we at least have properly working build environment

Monty,
 lp:~mordred/libdrizzle/mingwport
gave me a good starting.

Robert,
the suggested "libwinport.lib" approch is very similar to Monty's approch.
gnulib's poll.c and poll.h can make a object file which an be used to link
at the end just like your libwinport.lib.
Thank you.

Left with no weapons (configure, make etc) in windows, started hand weaving
the compilation like:
"C:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe" -I. -I"C:\MinGW\include" -c libdrizzle\drizzle.c  -o
libdrizzle\libdrizzle_la-drizzle.o
"C:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe" -I. -I"C:\MinGW\include" -c libdrizzle\conn.c  -o
libdrizzle\libdrizzle_la-conn.o
"C:\MinGW\bin\gcc.exe" -I. -I"C:\MinGW\include" -c libdrizzle\conn_uds.c  -o
libdrizzle\libdrizzle_la-conn_uds.o

Thank you,
Jobin.