[Clinton Roy] linux.conf.au 2011 call for papers has opened

linux.conf.au CFP is open. Would be good to see excellent Drizzle and
database talks.

--- Begin Message ---
Hey folks,

linux.conf.au is Australasia's annual Linux and Open Source
conference, and in January 2011 it will be held in Brisbane.

linux.conf.au 2011 call for papers has opened. We're looking for
papers, posters and tutorials on Linux and Open Source software. If
you're involved with any Open Source project, we want to hear about
it.

We've also opened our call for mini conferences and Open Day stalls.

Please visit http://lca2011.linux.org.au/ for full details, and don't
hesitate to email us at contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any
further questions.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your contributions.
--
Clinton Roy
linux.conf.au organiser

--- End Message ---