Re: Drizzle on MS windows

Hi,
pushed the code changes to bzr ( lp:~jobinau/libdrizzle/mingwport )
Requesting your reivew.

2 points need to consider.

windows 32 bit compiation defines _WIN32
windows 64 bit compilation defines both _WIN32 *and* _WIN64
so to detect whether it is windows platform we need to check _WIN32 only.

final liking needs -lwsock32 -lws2_32 parameters to be passed to link
against windows libraries.

detailed handweaving steps i used in windows are documented here:
http://drizzlenotes.blogspot.com/

Thank you,
Jobin.