Re: Drizzle on MS windows

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:02:55 +0530, Jobin Augustine <jobinau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> pushed the code changes to bzr ( lp:~jobinau/libdrizzle/mingwport )
> Requesting your reivew.

(one way to do this is via a merge request on launchpad).

Anyway, some thoughts:

I wonder if the #define WINVER and _WIN32_WINNT defines should be in
common.h, or somehow coming out of configure into config.h?
They should, however, be behind a #ifdef WIN32

around connect() in conn.c, the indenting seems a bit off with the rest
of the code.

We can use send() and recv() on Unix too. I cannot think of any current
reason not to do that and save some #ifdefs

in drizzle.c, the WSAStartup call should be only once per process,
correct? This isn't guaranteed by drizzle_create()... perhaps we need a
library init function (can't remember how to do this with DLLs on Win32)
or some kind of condition around it.

Otherwise looks good!
--
Stewart Smith