Re: [drizzle-discuss] Query Cache syntax

I"ever never been a fan of the */!... */ syntax. A general query modifier is fine there.

We were talking on IRC and one other ideas was to make it behave sort of like how you would use transactions:

ENABLE CACHE;
SELECT ...
DISABLE CACHE;
SELECT ...

Could even use modifiers here (though I am not sure what syntax would be best):

ENABLE CACHE(lifetime=300);

*shrug*