Re: [drizzle-discuss] Query Cache syntax

Hi,
As a  DBA (not MySQL),  strongly voting for Roland's suggestion about the
syntax.
because i cannot expect a developer to learn and rewrite quires if he/she
connects to other database (say Postgres)
and it is bad to disturb the SQL syntax.
There are  other systems which uses this approach for syntax.

Regarding the original question,
My Humble vote is for default ON (because if i enable to plugin, i expect
queries to be cashed)
optionally (or even later) there can be a system variable to make it DEMAND
kind where.. for those advanced users. to
switch cashing by passing hints to override defaults.

Thank you,
Jobin.