Re: [drizzle-discuss] Query Cache syntax

On 8/5/10 2:13 PM, Tim Soderstrom wrote:
Well, that's my point about per-session. You can just enable the
cache as part of your connection setup sequence and call it done.

I think that is not very DBA friendly. A DBA may not have access to the code and even if they could, getting changes pushed through in code in some places can be a nightmare.

I think the the option to have it default ON with the ENABLE/DISABLE commands gives everyone the most power.

--

Brian.
--------