Re: [drizzle-discuss] Query Cache syntax

Ok, we can look at it this way: there is a shared cache, and then a user by
issuing a :
*set Query_Cache enable;*
is actually saying that he will use and populate the shared cache,
(Fundamentally different from just disable or enable ^_^ )

For variables like expiry time, I think it's trickier, because one user A
will cache a query and set the expiry time to X then the user B will be
bound to this time if he execute the same query. But I can't figure any case
where that would be an issue.

I'll go ahead with session variable to see how it works
thank you very much.

~DeD